Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Long, Long Time Ago...


A while back I was reading a lot of Tolkien and Lewis, and one of my new favorites, Christopher Poalini. when I decided that I wanted to write and epic fantasy novel. So I doodled and pondered and I decided the best thing to do would be to draw a map.

This was four years ago.

Every time I pull out this map I realize that this world could actually have a great story to tell. So far I have written much of the histories and lore of this world, and there are many stories to tell within those histories.

Now, I would like to share this world with you.

Within the next... hmmm... months I will explore and share with you the thought processes and development of the cultures, races and histories of this world. I invite you to leave your comments, critiques, and queries. This will be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment