Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Beginning

Welcome to my blog!

You've no doubt wondered, "Why, Matt? Why have you created this blog? What do you plan on showing the world? What purpose could you possiblyhave for doing such a thing?"

Well, to answer your question...

This blog is here to display the things I create, have created, or are in the process of creating. For instance, if I told you I was writing a book, I might post a chapter on here to get some feedback on how it looks. Or if I drew a really neat picture I might put it up here to see what everyone thinks. Same with songs and ideas and so forth....

The point is...

My job will be to update my blog about three times a week. Your job is to come a check out what's new. I hope you enjoy and learn as much as I hope to learn from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment